Saving Bookmarks Instructions
- From the main page with the dial pad displayed below, swipe to the right.
2. Now you are on the Bookmarks page that displays number ranges 0 – 9, 10 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60 – 69, 70 – 79, 80 – 89, and 90 – 99. From this page, select the number range that the number falls into of the website bookmark you want to store. For example, we are going to store this website you are on in the number 1. To store https://www.mywebdial.com in number 1, we are going to select the range 0 – 99.
2. Now that we can see a list of buttons for the numbers 0 – 9. Select the number 1 to store the bookmark.
3. Now you will see the bookmark editing page that allows you to enter in the site details. Under the number 1 enter in the website nickname where the grey text says “Enter Website”. Then enter in the full URL where the text says “Enter Url”. Please ensure to include https://www. as a prefix and the correct extension for example .com or .net
4. Now press the save button to store the bookmark.
Dialing in to Bookmarks Instructions
- Now that your bookmark is saved to the number 1, swipe left to the dial screen
2. The Website nickname that you have chosen will be displayed under the number 1. Now press number 1.
3. When you pressed the number 1 notice how the digits flipped? This will help later on when you store more bookmarks, as the Website nicknames will be displayed underneath each digit. For example if you had another bookmark stored in digit 11, it will be displayed underneath the number 11. Also, notice how the website number 1 and the full url displays where caller ID would be on a phone. To navigate to the website that is stored in digit 1, press send.
You are now on the website stored under digit 1 and that completes this tutorial. For any other further technical questions go to the contact tab and send us your inquiry, and we will respond as quickly as we can.